Sunday, May 13, 2018

Mother's Day 2018

Happy mother's day! Dan and the kids made sure my day was great. I hope you had as lovely and relaxing of a day as I did!

First, I got to sleep in until 10 am! Of course, now that I'm old I can't actually sleep in, but at least I could lay in bed and read while Dan took the kids and made me a gourmet breakfast. The cutest little Pegasus came in to let me know when breakfast was ready.


Waiting for me downstairs was a true feast. Homemade potato pancakes with smoked salmon and caviar; fried eggs; an English muffin; fruit salad; a pot of Yorkshire tea; and champagne and orange juice. Of course, being a mother means giving Asher half my English muffin and fruit, and giving Z my flowers to put in her room.





The kids made me adorable hand-made gifts including a bead necklace, a paper flower, and some great art work. Then, Dan took the kids for a walk and sent me to get a pedicure. The salon gave all the women flowers. How sweet is that?




I spent the rest of the day at a birthday party with Z for one of her friends. While she played, I got to catch up with my friends. All-in-all, it was a wonderful day. Thanks, family!

No comments:

Post a Comment