Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Why I'm Glad to Be Pregnant in 2013, or a Maternity Clothes Retrospective

I've recently come across some fantastic pictures of my mom and mother-in-law pregnant. They both look amazing, but I have to say their clothing leaves something to be desired. My mom is constantly telling me how lucky I am that maternity clothes have come so far since she was pregnant with my sister and me. Now I know what she means.


Pregnant with my sister, 1986

Pregnant with my sister-in-law, 1991

If anyone can carry off these hideous clothes, it's these two lovely women. Seriously, aren't they the cutest? 

3 comments:

  1. I wouldn't be friends with them...wow..

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll still be friends with you, but I won't take any hand-me-downs :)

      Delete
  2. I am sure that your mother and Rose will be thrilled to see thier photos on your blog.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete