Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Homemade "Big Breakfast"

Yup...I still love the big breaky.  We got adventurous and decided to try making it ourselves.  Verdict?  Success!

We used Quorn veggie sausage, baked beans, portobella mushrooms, tomatoes, eggs and a slice of bread.  It's not called "big breakfast" for nothing!

The veggie sausage was pretty good, but I think we'll try a different brand next time.  There were several to choose from at our local grocery store (Waitrose). 

Also, it turns out that store-brand baked beans are just not as good as Heinz.  So we'll be spending a few more pence next time for the quality stuff.  

 Overall though, this was a delicious breakfast that I'm sure we'll be having time, and time again.  Have I mentioned I love it here?

Homemade Big Breaky!

No comments:

Post a Comment