Sunday, June 28, 2020

Thoughts by Asher: June 2020



There aren't too many silver linings to this global pandemic, but one upside is that I get to spend more time hearing the amazing thoughts in my little guy's head. Enjoy some of my favorites this month.

Thought 1:
Asher: Mommy, I want to marry you!
Mommy: Well, I'm already married to daddy.
Asher: Can you un-marry daddy and marry me when I'm grown up and have a mustache?

Thought 2:
Asher, doing arts and crafts
Asher: Mommy, I'm going to make an "A." Don't freak out.

Thought 3:
Asher: G-mom, can I come in and get my clothes?
G-Mom: What?
Asher: What, you don't know what clothes are??

Bonus Thought from Zahara:
Zahara: I've been wondering this for a while. Where do you put your phone when you die?

Click here to see some of Asher's previous thoughts.
And to see his equally insightful and hilarious sister, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment