Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Taking Advantage of Summer

Unbelievably, England is still experiencing a summer! This weather is so amazing, but so unusual. Most Brits are walking around looking like lobsters, and even I--a native Texan--am having a hard time adjusting to the heat. It's crazy! But don't mistake this for a complaint. Every day that I wake up to sunshine is another wonderful day.

Zoey loves the sunshine

I'm trying to make the most of the sunshine while I can. Zoey and I are going for walks around town, and we're eating dinner al fresco with friends. Nick (my SOS buddy) cooked an incredible salmon dinner for us the other night. He is a trained cook and worked in a professional kitchen for a while, so this was a real treat.


What are you doing to enjoy the last bit of summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment