Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Death By Chocolate

Last week I went to a social event called "Death By Chocolate." Can you think of a better way to spend an afternoon than with friends and desserts? Me either. It was glorious!


Attendees were asked to either pay £3 or bring a "killer" chocolate recipe. I decided to take it easy and just pay the few pounds. Around ten people brought in their treats though. At the end of the event, we all voted on which dessert was the best and awarded a prize to the winner. You know what that means, right? I had to sample all the desserts so that I could vote fairly. It was a real sacrifice.




My favorites, and the two winners, were the coconut macaroon that tasted just like a Mounds bar, and the strawberry Snickers trifle. So good!

No comments:

Post a Comment