Sunday, February 21, 2016

Big Announcement

Dan, Zahara, and I are thrilled to make a pretty big announcement...


We are expecting a little boy in July! We are so excited, and nervous, and anxious, and all of the other emotions you would expect. I'm woefully behind in posting this, as I'm already 18 weeks pregnant! Poor second child. By this point in my last pregnancy, Zahara already had six blog posts (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)! Kid, get ready for a different life than your sister had. Sorry.

18 Weeks

I will try and do better from now on though, if for no other reason that I really, really love looking back at my pregnancy posts. It's so fun to see how my stomach grew and how I was feeling from week-to-week. I love comparing symptoms and cravings to my friends, and now between my own two pregnancies.

Here's to a healthy and happy pregnancy (and little boy!!)

Read about my first pregnancy:
My Pregnancy

No comments:

Post a Comment