Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Love From Home

Look what I got in the mail today!!


It's a care package from my good friends Dani and Brian back in Maryland. It's filled with a ton of goodies, including:
  • Classic American Funyuns (fried onion rings)
  • Poppycock (carmel popcorn)
  • Berger cookies (black and white cookies from a bakery in Baltimore)
  • Peanut Butter Pillows (crunchy peanut butter candy)
  • Romney 2012 and Obama 2012 chocolate bars (smart to stay bi-partisan)
  • Cadbury hot chocolate (even Marylanders know England does it best)
  • The Washington Metro Express (a local, free newspaper)

Brian, Dani, me and Dan at our farewell event in DC

It's so nice to get a taste from home. It definitely brightened my day. Now it's my turn to put together a care package for them. Help me out--what should I include?

1 comment:

  1. Of course, Harrogate tea...scones with your homemade jam?

    Love,
    mom

    ReplyDelete