Look what I got in the mail today!!
It's a care package from my good friends Dani and Brian back in Maryland. It's filled with a ton of goodies, including:
- Classic American Funyuns (fried onion rings)
- Poppycock (carmel popcorn)
- Berger cookies (black and white cookies from a bakery in Baltimore)
- Peanut Butter Pillows (crunchy peanut butter candy)
- Romney 2012 and Obama 2012 chocolate bars (smart to stay bi-partisan)
- Cadbury hot chocolate (even Marylanders know England does it best)
- The Washington Metro Express (a local, free newspaper)
|Brian, Dani, me and Dan at our farewell event in DC|
It's so nice to get a taste from home. It definitely brightened my day. Now it's my turn to put together a care package for them. Help me out--what should I include?