Friday, July 15, 2016

38 Weeks

Dates: July 6- July 12

Baby is the Size of a: leek (approximate length and weight: 19 1/2 inches, 7 pounds)

How I'm Feeling: Pretty good, actually. Compared to this same time with my last pregnancy, I am much more physically able that I was. I'm still big and slow, but I can walk reasonable lengths without experiencing terrible pain. I'm suffering from a bit of insomnia, and I'm definitely ready for the baby to come, but things could be much worse.

How I'm Changing: It turns out the swelling in my hands was really just from the heat. Now that I'm spending less time commuting, my hands are back to a normal size and my rings still fit. Yay!

What I'm Eating: I generally eat pretty healthily, and I'm mostly sticking to that. But, at the same time, recognizing that it's my last few weeks of my last pregnancy, I am indulging a bit. My latest favorite is Dominion Root Beer. It uses local honey to sweeten the drink, which gives it a really nice sweet-but-not-too-sweet flavor. So delicious!

What the Baby is Doing: Baby's only job now is packing on the pounds. And he's doing a good job, averaging an ounce a day!

Read about my first pregnancy:
My Pregnancy
Week 38

No comments:

Post a Comment