Wednesday, July 20, 2016

39 Weeks!


Dates: July 13- July 19

Baby is the Size of a: mini-watermelon (approximate length and weight: 20 inches, 7+ pounds)

How I'm Feeling: All things considered, I feel pretty good, but I'm starting to feel a bit anxious and a little grumpy. I'm not so worried about the labor itself (I know what that's like). It's more that I just want to know when things will happen. My in-laws arrived this weekend, which is just amazing that they're able to put their life on hold for us to help for as long as we need. But it would be really nice to know how long that is, and when my parents should come, and when my last day of work is, and when the bris will be...you get the idea.

How I'm Changing: No real signs of labor yet, but lots of false starts. Mostly just braxton hicks and feeling like the baby is moving down a bit. I also am apparently a creature of habit. Just like last time at 39 weeks, I got a hair cut. This one wasn't nearly as dramatic as when I cut off 8 inches, but it still makes me feel good.

What I'm Eating: Pretty usual stuff, but now that my mother-in-law is here, I'm excited for all the delicious Russian food she's making!

What the Baby is Doing: Baby is still moving just as much as usual, which is a good sign, but also kind of uncomfortable. It's crazy seeing my stomach so huge and still moving like there is an alien inside.


Read about my first pregnancy:
My Pregnancy
Week 39


No comments:

Post a Comment