Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happy New Year!

2012 has been an incredible year for Dan and me. We've seen a lot of the world; celebrated huge birthdays, the Olympics and the Diamond Jubilee; achieved personal fitness and blog milestones; and...oh yeah, found out we were expecting. If 2013 is half as good as 2012 was, we're in for a treat. Happy New Year to my friends, old and new; near and far. I hope this year brings you everything you want and more!

Some of My Top Moments in 2012 (in no particular order):

Trip to Egypt


Dan's 30th Birthday Party


My 30th Birthday

Our Baltic Cruise

Making a Denim Pouf


Running my First 5K

Hosting Thanksgiving

Announcing Our Pregnancy

3 comments:

  1. What a year! But I bet 2013 will surpass it!! :) Can't wait to hear about all of your adventures to come! Miss you!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Calli, I had the pleasure of meeting your parents at a party in Dallas. They shared your blog with me! Your energy is infectious, and I am amazed at all your travels. I am a flight attendant with Delta based in Atlanta. Your mom and I have our Delta experiences in common.
    Periodically, I end up in the UK, mainly London but sometimes Manchester.
    As a mother of three, I celebrate your journey into motherhood! It will be fun to watch your progress.
    Best wishes for the New Year,
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abby! Happy New Year to you too!

      Delete