Tuesday, December 4, 2012

So Jealous

If you know me at all, you know I am totally obsessed with bloggers extraordinaire John and Sherry Petersik of Young House Love. I have been reading their blog for years and am constantly inspired by their creativity, enthusiasm and wit. (See here, here and here for some of the projects I tackled because of them.)

They recently wrote a book that became an instant New York Times best seller, thanks to thousands of people like me who ordered it months before it was even published.

[source]

The Petersiks are on a whirlwind book tour and recently made a stop in D.C. My good friends Katie and Dani were lucky enough to meet Sherry and John. I can't wait to hear more details of the event. All I know so far is that they snagged a pretty great souvenir:

Katie, Dani, Sherry and John [source]

No comments:

Post a Comment