Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Houston, We Have Lift-Off

Alternate title to this post: This Is How She Rolls. That's right...we have a roller on our hands! I've been saying for weeks that Zahara was on the verge of rolling. On Friday night she finally did it! All day she had really been gearing up. So much so that I took a ton of videos just in case she actually did it. I didn't want Dan to miss out on the first sighting. While she got really close a lot of times, she never actually rolled during the day.


Later that night after we had already put her to bed though, we glanced at the video monitor to see this:


She did it! She rolled from her back to her stomach! The only problem was that she couldn't get back to her stomach from there. So I had to go rescue her and flip her the right way. I thought maybe it was a one-time event, but sure enough, as soon as I put her back down in the crib, she rolled again! Since then, she's been rolling non-stop. I'm so proud of my big girl!



1 comment:

  1. I like the way she celebrated when she realized the praise was for her.

    ReplyDelete