Thursday, March 1, 2012

Living Room Poster

I've been meaning to show you this awesome poster Dan and I picked up in Durham.  Several weeks ago we took a weekend trip to Richmond Castle and County Durham--both of which are only a couple hours away from us.

While in Durham we stumbled upon this fantastic little restaurant called Oldfields.  The restaurant focuses on using local farm-sourced seasonal produce, and they even show you pictures of the actual farmers, fishermen and bakers they use.  It's a pretty cool premise and the food was delicious.  But what I loved most was their logo.


It's a regional-food word map the United Kingdom and Ireland!  I live in the Yorkshire Pudding area :)


I love this poster because Dan and I are big foodies who love to travel.  This is the perfect mix of both!



No comments:

Post a Comment