Wednesday, March 6, 2013

24 Weeks!

I'm officially six months pregnant, which means that baby Levin is considered "viable." Obviously I want her to stay inside for several more months, but it is a huge relief to know that at this stage, if the worst were to happen, she has a better than 50-50 chance of surviving. That's a big milestone.

I'm still feeling great and am counting my lucky stars every day. I am really enjoying pregnancy, which I know is not the case for everyone. There are definitely times when things aren't all rainbows and unicorns (mostly when I'm trying on clothes that fit me last week and are now laughably small), but overall I consider myself pretty lucky.

The biggest change over this week and last is that Dan can really be involved in the pregnancy too. Her kicks are stronger and we can actually see her move, which means Dan can connect in a way he hasn't really been able to before. We were lying in bed the other night and his hand was on my stomach. He was shocked at how much she moves! Welcome to my world, Dan.


How far along? 24 weeks (Six months!)
Maternity clothes? Definitely
Stretch marks? No
Sleep? Great
Best moment of the week: Reaching the six month point
Miss anything? Not really
Movement: Definitely. I love feeling and seeing her move!
Food cravings:  None
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet? Haha! Yes
Gender: Girl!!
Belly Button in or out? Definitely more on the "out" side, but it isn't visible through my clothes yet
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy
Looking forward to: Sunny Spain in a couple of weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment