Wednesday, March 27, 2013

27 Weeks!

I spent half of this week in Spain and half in Harrogate with my family, and both went pretty well. I can't believe this is the last week of my second trimester! Time is definitely beginning to speed up and baby Levin will be here in no time.

I think baby must be running out of room because I feel her rolling from side-to-side. Her kicks are above my belly button now, but she hasn't hiccuped as much as she did a few weeks ago.

My family wanted to stop in a baby store to get an idea of the kinds of things Dan and I like. We weren't planning on buying anything, but it was good to look around and see what was available. It was amazing watching Dan test out the different strollers and pick out baby clothes. People say that when you have a kid it makes you love your spouse in a whole new way; I definitely understand that sentiment and the kid is not even here yet. So much to look forward to!



How far along? 27 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep? Not good. I think I may have a problem with my bed being too soft. I'm not sure what to do about it though
Best moment of the week: Watching Dan try out different strollers in the baby store
Miss anything? No
Movement: Lots of rolling! She is definitely having a party in there
Food cravings:  None
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet? Definitely
Gender: Girl!!
Belly Button in or out? Out and proud
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Less moodly than last week, but still not my normal self
Looking forward to: Starting prenatal yoga classes

7 comments:

  1. Out and proud? Way to own the situation over which you have no control!

    PS: I think cauliflower (or Calliflower) is the cutest produce metaphor for baby. I don't know why because, when I am eating it, I don't find it to be as cute. Maybe it's because it reminds of the little treats at Betty's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! I agree about the cauliflower (LOVE Calliflower). I'm not sure why it's so cute, but it just is!

      Delete
  2. I love your comment about seeing your spouse in a whole new way. I can just picture the two of you looking at baby merchandise together. Also, you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's getting so close!!!!!! I must say I'm a little bummed that I didn't get a phone call when the magic belly button popped :p J/K :) Yay Lambchop ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so right Katie! I totally owed you a phone call. Sorry! Skype date soon? Miss you!

      Delete
    2. SOunds like a great idea!! Miss you tooooooo!!!!!!

      Delete