Wednesday, March 13, 2013

25 Weeks!

Such a fun thing happened this week--baby Levin started hiccuping! I'm sure it's not that fun for her, but for Dan and I it's awesome. My whole belly shakes for three or four minutes. I'll have to get it on video for you. It's really cool.

I'm still feeling pretty well, thankfully, but I haven't been sleeping great. I think it's because I'm probably dehydrated, but it's a fine line. I don't want to drink too much water before bed, lest I have to get up three or four times a night. Still though, waking up with leg cramps is not fun.

During a regularly scheduled appointment with our midwife this week we asked about traveling during my third trimester. If you can't already tell, Dan and I are travel lovers and get itchy feet when nothing is on our calendar. The midwife seemed completely unconcerned about my traveling and gave me the go-ahead for anything I want to do up to 36 weeks. Her only comment was that I will be slower than normal and I might have "pudding ankles." Yikes! While I'm not looking forward to that, I am looking forward to our newly-scheduled trip to Lithuania in April!


How far along? 25 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes. I made a belly band (using this tutorial) thinking that I could still wear my pre-pregnancy pants. Nope. I am way too far along to even pretend that those fit.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep? Not great
Best moment of the week: Discovering some of baby's "kicks" are really hiccups!
Miss anything? Wine
Movement: So much! I love it!
Food cravings:  None
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Have you started to show yet? Definitely
Gender: Girl!!
Belly Button in or out? Let's call a spade a spade. It's out.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy
Looking forward to: Seeing my family next week

No comments:

Post a Comment