Thursday, April 9, 2015

500th Post!

Guys, this is a big one. A huge milestone. 500 blog posts! It is hard to put into words how much has happened since I started this blog in 2011, but here's a sampling: two transatlantic moves; a career sabbatical; picking up new hobbies; exploring the world; and having a baby, just to name a few.

I hope to continue writing about travel, cooking, DIY projects, and of course my sweet little baby. I'd love to do a visual overhaul of the blog, but that's not my forte. Any graphic designers want to help me create a new banner? I'll pay you in cookies :)

As we always do on these milestone posts, let's look at some of my blog stats.

Once again, I want to know more about you. Can you check a few boxes for me? I'd love to know your thoughts.



Thank you so much for your continued support of this little hobby of mine. Here's to the next 500 posts!

See my other blog milestones:
100 Posts
200 Posts
300 Posts
400 Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment