Can you believe it? This is my 200th post! It seems like just yesterday I hit "publish" on the 100th post back in March. As a way of marking this occasion, let's look at some of my blog stats.
- Number of posts: 200!
- Number of followers: 7 on blogger and 13 on Google reader
- Total page hits: 9,855 (as of October 31st)
- Number of labels: 20--"Quick Thoughts" has the most posts with 53
- Most popular post: Shabby Chic Nightstands with 518 page views
- Most comments: These two are tied at 10 each: Guest Post: Running...Or Something Like It and Birthday Celebration: Part 1 (Sushi Dinner)
- Top referal sites: Facebook; Keep on Running, Running, Running (Thanks, Caroline!)
- Countries visited/blogged about: 13, plus Scotland and Wales
I am loving blogging way more than I thought I would. I am so grateful to you for sticking with me and taking an interest in my life.
I'd love to hear from you. What would you like to see in the next 200 posts? Any new features you think would be fun? Drop me a line and let me know! And, seriously, thanks for reading!