Monday, November 19, 2012

Meeting Baby Tessa

You know those friends that you haven't seen in way too long, but when you get together it's like no time has passed at all? That's Katie and Heidi for me. Though we haven't seen each other in over a year, we just picked right up from where we left off.

Heidi, Megan, me, Katie and Austin

Of course, a lot has happened since we last saw each other. I moved to England; Katie has a sixteen month old; and Heidi has a baby of her own.  


It was so wonderful meeting baby Tessa. Katie and I are convinced that she's actually a doll posing as a human baby. At eight weeks old she sleeps through the night and is eating like a champ. I think she cried once the whole weekend, and that was because we took too long to get her a bottle. 


Heidi looks great too. You'd never know she just had a baby. Motherhood definitely agrees with her.


We managed to go on what I called my "White-Trash Tour of America." Stops included:
  • Chipotle
  • Chili's
  • Sonic--they have the BEST ice!
  • Walmart
  • Jo-Ann's Fabric
  • Olive Garden--for a fancy night out :)

Walmart was definitely the highlight. I felt like I was inside this website.

It was so sad how fast the weekend went. Let's do this again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment