Wednesday, April 10, 2013

29 Weeks!

Baby is doing great this week. She's growing well and is very active. It's so fun to see and feel her moving. As she's getting bigger, it's easier to feel arms, legs and her little tush :)  Dan has this game where he'll put his hands on my belly and when she kicks, he pushes back. She'll kick or move in response. It's cute.

As for me, I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but it wasn't a great week. I'm just experiencing the normal aches and pains associated with the third trimester, but it seems to have hit all at once. I'm struggling with the reality that I can't do the same things I did even a week ago. Walking a couple of miles used to be no big deal, but now it causes a lot of ligament pain. I know I need to slow down, but it's hard. I don't know what I'd do without Dan's love and support.


How far along? 29 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? I don't think so, but I can't see all of my belly anymore...ha!
Sleep? I wish I could stop tossing and turning. It's so much harder to turn now.
Best moment of the week: Seeing Dan earn the finisher's medal at his half-marathon
Miss anything? Nope
Movement: Lots. She's making the most of all the room she still has
Food cravings:  Sweets
Anything making you queasy or sick: My ligaments stretching are causing a lot of discomfort
Have you started to show yet? Yes
Gender: Girl!!
Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? In between, I guess. I'm happy, but not feeling well
Looking forward to: Can I say "feeling better next week" again?

1 comment:

  1. slow down you move too fast.....Rome was not built in a day.....You will be a super mom, just don't try and do it all right now, you have many years ahead of you to try and keep up with baby Levin. I think that I know where this idea that you can just continue down the same road as if there are no changes comes from, hummmmmm.
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete