Wednesday, April 17, 2013

30 Weeks!

I am 30 weeks pregnant! I don't know why this number in particular is so shocking to me, but 30 weeks pregnant seems SO far along! I know I still have a long way to go, but now the weekly countdown until my due date is in single digits. Crazy!

Thankfully this week was much better than the previous two. I'm still experiencing quite a bit of ligament pain, but I think I've learned how to manage it a lot better. I'm slowing down when I should and resting when I can. Hopefully my body will adjust and it will be even better next week.

Baby is moving a ton still. She gets hiccups very regularly. As she gets bigger, her movements are much more obvious from the outside. You can see big lumps rolling around my stomach. It looks very alien.



How far along? 30 weeks
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? None so far
Sleep? Not bad, but getting up every few hours to pee is a pain
Best moment of the week: Seeing everyone enjoying the Bon Voyage party I threw this weekend for some good friends
Miss anything? Not really
Movement: Still a lot. As she gets bigger, her body parts are more prominent. It's weird
Food cravings:  Sweets
Anything making you queasy or sick: No 
Have you started to show yet? Definitely
Gender: Girl!!
Belly Button in or out? It's out to the point where you can see it through clothes now
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy
Looking forward to: Our last flight pre-baby (to Lithuania)

No comments:

Post a Comment